Virtual Assistant Support
Broomhay Secretarial Services provide a virtual assistant support service so you can get on with running your business or life. The advantages of using a virtual assistant service to manage your administration and secretarial needs include;
- Not being tied to the office, a specific location or fixed meeting times – so you have complete flexibility.
- Knowing that your administration and secretarial support will still function wherever you are in the world – and you don't need to be there to supervise it.
- Choosing how much support you need. A virtual assistant service can be used on an ongoing regular basis (perhaps monthly or weekly), or on an "as required" basis (if you were away on a business trip, for example).
- Reduced costs by using widely-available technology in an efficient way but at no extra cost to you.
A virtual assistant service works by using the right technology for your requirements, such as;
- Skype to allow face-to-face meetings using a webcam.
- Digital Dictation so all correspondence can be dealt with remotely. Detailed proof-reading is always included to ensure you present a quality image, free of grammatical errors and typos.
- Telephone answering and post redirection so you're not bothered with unwanted interruptions or other distractions.
- Database and contact list management so everything you need is at your fingertips.
- PC-based document sharing services so you can access them remotely without the need for individual bits of paper.
The founder of Broomhay Secretarial Services, Pauline Hayward, has over 30 years experience of providing PA (Personal Assistant) and administration support to individuals and companies, large and small. So you can be sure that your administration and organisation will be efficient, secure, confidential and up-to-date.
Pauline has worked with a number of sectors but has particular experience in the legal, ecclesiastical and medical sectors, as well as Board-level and Company Secretariat expertise.
Broomhay can provide a wide range of services to help you and your business run more efficiently. Visit Our Services to see what we offer or Case Studies to see how we've helped people just like you.